OUWENS CASSERLY KANGAROO ISLAND - CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
Within 24 hours of the guest making an accommodation booking, the booking must be confirmed in writing and payment of a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit equal to 25% of the total booking, made. The balance will be payable in full 4 weeks before arrival. If there is less than 4 weeks before arrival at the time of booking, the booking must be confirmed and payment of the full amount is due immediately.
In the event that the Guest cancels the booking, the following amounts will be payable,
1. 31 days or more before the arrival date, the value equal to the first night is payable.
2. 30 -16 days before the arrival date, 50% of the total booking amount is payable.
3. 15 - 3 days before the arrival date, 75% of the total booking amount is payable.
4. within 72 hours of the date of arrival - 100% of the total booking amount is payable.
5. No refund is provided should the client wish to depart the property earlier than the number of nights pre-paid for that property.
6. A bond, linen charge or cleaning fee (if applicable) is fully refundable should the booking be canceled.
COVID 19 CANCELLATION/CHANGE OF DATE POLICY -
In the event that either the South Australian Government or the Federal Government, direct as a result of the Covid 19 pandemic, that, travel to/from Kangaroo Island or within South Australia (except for travel deemed to be essential) is prohibited, and a guest/s are unable to travel to their selected accommodation on the dates booked, the guest shall be permitted to change the arrival date once, free of charge (subject to availability) to a date within 12 months of the arrival date of the original booking (“the New Arrival Date”).
The Guest shall be liable for any increase in booking costs in relation to the New Arrival Date, which costs shall be payable immediately or shall receive a refund for the costs paid in excess of the booking costs for the New Arrival Date. For Example
If a property was booked for the standard season and a future date over the peak season was requested, the relevant increase in price would be applied. If a peak season booking, was changed to a standard season, the difference in cost would apply and a refund given.
In the event that a guest wishes to cancel the booking, the normal cancellation policies apply.
Bookings made through a third party such as Stayz, Homeaway, Air BNB, Trip Advisor or any other agent with whom Ouwens Casserly Kangaroo Island has an affiliation and that agent will have a cancellation policy which is available to the guest at the time of making a property reservation.